VS.Php 2.10.6948 Released
Here is another update that fixes a number of issues reported by customers:
* When refreshing, make sure the selected node stays selected.
* Fix issue with renaming files that are under source control.
* Handle deleting files in SCC
* Replace Php with PHP
* Fix issue when updating status of directory in dirCache.
* Put back the expression checker as XDebug still crashes when sending invalid expressions.
* Make sure version number fits in the updater window
* Select correct node after clicking showall.
* Better handle CLASSNAME property from XDebug
* Fix issue where PDO was not listed in the modules list.
* Fix a number of path issues on PHP 5.2
* Fix a number of path issues on PHP 5.2 (Fix some issues with previous commit, including missing files)